The center was established in 2017 with the support of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and the Government of Perm region. Export support center of Perm region operates at the instruction of Agency for the development of small and medium entrepreneurship of Perm region.
The goal of the Center is coordination of support measures for export-oriented enterprises of Perm region:
- stimulation and involvement in export activities;
- facilitating access to foreign markets for goods, services and technologies;
- promoting the competitiveness and efficiency of export-oriented enterprises.
- Functions of the Center:
- popularization of export activities among small and medium entrepreneurship of Perm region;
- informing and consulting on issues of foreign economic activity;
- organization of international and interregional business missions for small and medium entrepreneurship;
- organization of meetings and negotiations with foreign companies on the territory of Perm region;
- assistance in organizing the participation of small and medium entrepreneurship in international exhibitions and congress events on the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad;
- organization of seminars, forums, conferences, sessions and other public events on export activities issue for small and and medium entrepreneurship.
Export support center of Perm region is a structural subdivision of the Perm entrepreneurship development fund.
Agency for the development of small and medium entrepreneurship of Perm region is a regional government agency, the competence of which includes the coordination of supporting measures for small and medium entrepreneurship.
The Ministry of economic development and investments of Perm region is responsible for coordinating of export supporting measures and developing non-resource exports in the region.